What Is Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus)?
Hops extract (Humulus lupulus) comes from the flowers of the hop plant, which are most commonly used as a bittering, flavoring, and stability agents in beer. The hop plant is a climbing, herbaceous perennial that has been cultivated for at least 1200 years for brewing beer.
Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus) Benefits
Hops extract (Humulus lupulus) may aid sleep and help promote a sense of calmness and well-being.† Hops extract is packed with alpha acids, rich in beta acids, contain essential oils, and are loaded with flavonoids. Hops extract has natural anti-inflammatory properties.†
- Packed with alpha acids such as humulones
- Rich in beta acids such as lupulones
- Contains essential oils such as myrcene, humulene, and caryophyllene
- Loaded with flavonoids
- Sleep support†
- Helps promote a sense of calmness & well-being†
- Natural anti-inflammatory†
- Benefits overall health & wellness†
Supplement FactsServing size: 520 mg
Serving per container: -
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus) (flower)... 520 mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 520 mg daily or as directed by a physician.