What Is Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus)?
Hops extract (Humulus lupulus) comes from the flowers of the hop plant, which are most commonly used as bittering, flavoring, and stability agents in beer. The hop plant is a climbing, herbaceous perennial that has been cultivated for at least 1200 years for brewing beer.
Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus) Benefits †
Hops extract (Humulus lupulus) may aid sleep and help promote a sense of calmness and well-being. Hops extract is packed with alpha acids, rich in beta acids, contains essential oils, and are loaded with flavonoids. Hops extract has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Packed with alpha acids such as humulones
- Rich in beta acids such as lupulones
- Contains essential oils such as myrcene, humulene, and caryophyllene
- Loaded with flavonoids
- Sleep support
- Helps promote a sense of calmness & well-being
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Benefits overall health & wellness