What Is Superfoods Powder?
Superfoods powder, such as kale powder, is made from ingredients that are known to be high in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Those ingredients are often described as superfoods.
Kale powder is made from the kale plant, also known as Leaf Cabbage. The green or purple leaves are edible and are renowned for their nutrient density. Kale plants do not form a head, as with headed cabbage, and have been cultivated since 2000 BC.
Superfoods Powder Benefits †
Superfoods powder is made from the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth. Kale powder is loaded with vitamins and minerals; rich in antioxidants; supports the heart and cardiovascular system, bones, immune system, joints, and eyes; and promotes overall wellness.
- One of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet
- Rich in vitamins & minerals
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
- Supports heart & cardiovascular health
- Works to support blood health
- Aids in maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals
- Fortifies the bones
- Immune support
- Supports the joints
- Promotes eye health
- Helps in maintaining healthy weight in already healthy individuals
- Benefits overall health & wellness