What Is L-Arginine HCl?
L-Arginine HCl, also known simply as Arginine, is an amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It is known as a semi-essential amino acid and is commonly taken by bodybuilders to help increase muscle mass. L-Arginine HCl (hydrochloride) is the hydrochloride salt form of Arginine.
L-Arginine HCl Benefits †
Arginine may help increase muscle mass and boost exercise endurance.† It may also support the heart, immune system, and skin.†
- Help increase muscle mass
- Help relieve symptoms of ED
- Work to boost exercise endurance
- Lower blood pressure & support heart health
- Fortify immune function
- Contribute to healthy skin